Re: A package in a league of its own: Helm

From: Tu, Do
Subject: Re: A package in a league of its own: Helm
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 09:43:20 -0700 (PDT)

@Ernesto I'm glad you find it helpful. I hope you enjoy Helm :)

@Phil

You should follow the configuration in my guide and swap TAB and C-z. Then, you
can press TAB for entering directory. C-l is used to go back to parent
directory, it requires two key pressed but it is closer to the home row. I
don't think it's much slower. I find it actually faster. If you want to search
for any file in your project, you have to use Projectile:
https://github.com/bbatsov/projectile

If you don't use Projectile, Ido won't be able to any file in your directory
either.

Vào 23:01:22 UTC+7 Thứ hai, ngày 01 tháng chín năm 2014, Phil Lord đã viết: