Re: Elisp addiction not as bad in light of Linux forkoholism

From: Filipp Gunbin
Subject: Re: Elisp addiction not as bad in light of Linux forkoholism
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 04:22:11 +0300

What I like about Emacs is that I don't have to think much about the OS.
I worked on Cygwin, it was fine (but slow), now I work on Mac OS X -
it's ok too (and faster - the most impressive difference is when I turn
on `global-auto-revert-mode' after project update from git...).  Same
interface, same environment.  Just don't care about the OS.  (Yes, Mac
OS X is non-free, but I don't mind spying on me if they would want
so...)

Filipp