Re: Abbrevs for the most frequent elisp symbols

From: Tom
Subject: Re: Abbrevs for the most frequent elisp symbols
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 15:58:01 +0000 (UTC)

Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler <at> easy-emacs.de> writes:

> The question is: does the occurrence inside the manual or the source
provide indication WRT probability of
> personal usage?
>
> As being a heavy abbrevs-user, here my collection of emacs-lisp abbrevs
defined:

Certainly, if you assemble a list manually that is more personal.
My idea was to assemble an abbrev list automatically, because
adding an abbrev for everything manually is cumbersome.

It may be more efficient to start from an automatic list and
make it more personal, than starting from scratch and adding
everything manually.