Re: Abbrevs for the most frequent elisp symbols

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: Abbrevs for the most frequent elisp symbols
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 10:01:38 -0200

I've ben fiddling with something very similar over last months and I'm
loving it. It's really brought my elisp programming to unprecedented
speeds with essentially no effort.
I'll try to polish it into a package now (over the new year) and bring
it here. Then perhaps we could make it into a built-in minor-mode or
something.