Re: How to install several Emacs versions on the same system?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: How to install several Emacs versions on the same system?
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 15:26:35 -0400

I use this script to install the different versions of emacs on the same
machine without root access:
https://gist.github.com/kaushalmodi/8a39c21bf32ae5e4e31b

There's another little script (work proprietary) using which I update the
PATH, MANPATH and INFOPATH env vars.

I then set up version specific directories/files for stuff like elpa/,
custom.el, etc in my emacs config:
https://github.com/search?type=Code&q=extension:el+user:kaushalmodi+emacs-version-short

--
Kaushal Modi