Re: problem: M-a M-e gives symbol's function definition is voide

From: Krishnakant
Subject: Re: problem: M-a M-e gives symbol's function definition is voide
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 21:07:42 +0530

Thanks a million.

The C-M-a and C-M-a works good.

Wonder why I got wrong key combinations in help.

By the way is there some kind of keyboard shortcut which can help me go to the place where a variable was first defined?

For example if I have a variable called varName and I use it at several locations. Now if I see it somewhere and can't remember where it was defined, I could just put my point on it and press the key combination and go to the line where it is first used/ defined.

I looked up the help but could not get it in C-h m.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.