Re: python mode bugs

From: James K. Lowden
Subject: Re: python mode bugs
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 12:53:28 -0400

On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 14:43:44 +0200
Robert Pluim <rpluim@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Which version of emacs are you using? This seems to work fine for
> >> me in Emacs 26 and 27.
>
> Hmm, C-c C-j doesn?t have an issue for me in 25.1. This happens from
> emacs -Q as well?

Gah, of course!  I'm using 25.1, too and -- I'm sorry and happy to say
-- it turns out I have a local problem, because it works as advertized
with -Q.

Sorry for the distraction.  I'll spend see if I can find the proximate
cause, and if there's any useful information.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, and to everyone else who offered
suggestions.  Hopefully I'll be able to show why the bug should be
closed.

--jkl