Re: Where do I find the emacs-module.h after make install?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Where do I find the emacs-module.h after make install?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 10:58:15 -0400

Hi Mike,

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 10:52 AM Mike Rosset <mike.rosset@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Kaushal,
>
> emacs-module.h is not installed with make install. You can get it from the
> dist tarball, or git version control. The easiest way it with wget like so.
>
> wget
> "http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/plain/src/emacs-module.h?h=emacs-25.2";
>  -O emacs-module.h

Great! Thank you!

@Eli Is this is bug? For folks building emacs locally and having
version-specific install folders, it would be nice to have version-specific
emacs-module.h copied to their respective include/ directories, right?

I use this method in my go lang emacs module guide see
> https://mrosset.github.io/emacs-module/. If you need a more comprehensive
> example
>
> Thanks! I am trying to get Nim working with Emacs Modules. Your Go-based
tutorial should be useful :)

For anyone interested, this[1] is what I am trying to tackle at the moment.

[1]: https://github.com/yuutayamada/nim-emacs-module/issues/2
--

Kaushal Modi