Re: Few bugs (perhaps)

From: Sebastian Urban
Subject: Re: Few bugs (perhaps)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 00:52:26 +0200

The packages in GNU ELPA are forward compatibility packages, making
it possible to use in older Emacsen (some of) the functionality of
those packages that are builtin in more recent Emacsen.

So, an older version was left (behind)/made of - for example -
'cl-generic' to be available for emacs<25, to provide partial
(compared to current version 1.0) set of features of current
'cl-generic'.

Although there is a line "Summary: Forward cl-generic compatibility
for Emacs<25", except 'cl-lib' has "Summary: Properly prefixed CL
functions and macros", which I think should be changed to something
like in case of 'cl-generic', I'm still not sure about
naming/indication...

Separating them more explicitly from the rest, could be good idea.