Re: Bookmarks in EWW

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Bookmarks in EWW
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 04:53:54 +0100

> What, in particular, do you think wouldn't be supported, and
> what do you mean by "other implementations"?

You misunderstood my (probably again very poorly formulated) sentence.

I meant the other locations where a special
`bookmark-make-record-function' is implemented, e.g. "doc-view".  I only
had a quick look but most places don't care the features your code
provides.  I didn't want to say your code would not work, I also didn't
want to say that those features aren't useful.  But if we add them, we
should add them in a uniform way for all implementations of
`bookmark-make-record-function', not only for eww.  This is something I
don't want to do.

Michael.