How to reply to message in mailing list?

From: ej32u
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 01:12:41 +0000

Hello,

I want to reply to a message in the Devel mailing list, but I don't know how.

When I click on the "Reply to" button under the message, it looks like it only
gives me the address of the person who sent the message.  Will a reply to that
sender also reach the rest of the mailing list?

Is there a place to read how to interact with the mailing list in general?
Should a certain address be CC'ed when sending messages?  I have looked up
mailing lists, but only found information on sending to many addresses, and I
am
not sure if that is the same meaning in this context of the mailing list
website.

Thank you.