Re: Emacs Calendar - Removing holidays

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Emacs Calendar - Removing holidays
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 21:36:19 +0100

Can users add mark dates in calendar not related to holidays.

What I would like to have is

1. One colour mark for availability dates
2. Another colour mark for deadlines

And how to set things up.

Perhaps something similar to what was done for lunar phases
in diary file?

%%(diary-lunar-phases 'warning)