Re: Emacs Calendar - Removing holidays

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Emacs Calendar - Removing holidays
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 20:52:59 +0100

Have used calendar-mark-diary-entries-flag and the dates
get marked.

(setq calendar-mark-diary-entries-flag t)

I also want to set other dates for appointments and other dates
and using holiday, although holiday is not an appropriate term.

Is there something like holidays but work related.  Because
I do not want to show standard holidays like christian, hebrew,
etc.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy