Re: Designing people and organization management for Emacs

From: Pankaj Jangid
Subject: Re: Designing people and organization management for Emacs
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 08:44:38 +0530

> Please delete me from the CC list in any responses.  Thank you.

May be that you would like to try setting your MFT headers. Most email
clients seem to honour that.

I see that you are using Gnus. I have set `message-subscribed-addresses'
to generate MFT headers. But there are many ways to do it. Earlier I
kept a list of subscribed mailing lists in a file. Gnus has a way to
read that as well.