RE: Understanding the "let" construct and the setting of variables

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Understanding the "let" construct and the setting of variables
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 11:16:49 -0800 (PST)

> > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs
>
> Maybe. But I have got a feeling that is unused search. What I was
> meaning but did not express it that search should be exposed to
> public.

How is it not exposed to the public?

Maybe you mean it isn't advertised as well as it could be?
Feel free to advertise it.  And yes, Emacs itself could
advertise it by putting it in the Help menu.

I think you've already filed an enhancement request for
adding mailing lists to the Help menu, but if you haven't:
`M-x report-emacs-bug' is the way to do that.

> Great is to have search engine. But people are not there, they are on
> Reddit, stackexchange.

Feel free to point them from there to the mailing list
and its (searchable) archive.

> This way I never find Emacs mailing list as one of results when I
> search something related to Emacs. I find other websites.

Maybe someone else can help with that.  I can't.