Re: Help configuring a keyboard for Emacs

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Help configuring a keyboard for Emacs
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 11:08:25 +0000

On Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021 at 20:06, Leo Butler wrote:
> In addition, I would like to suggest using sticky keys, too.

+1

Another alternative is to remap keys like the windows and menu keys to
something else, e.g. F20 and F21 (what I do), and then assign specific
key maps to those keys.  This allows you to press, say, the windows key,
let go, and then press another key.  Similar effect to sticky keys but
for any key you might wish to use.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.4 on Debian bullseye/sid