Re: Make Super key work in console - was Re: math (was: Re: not good pro

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Make Super key work in console - was Re: math (was: Re: not good proposal: "C-z <letter>" reserved for users)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 16:23:35 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

> I have stumbled upon your various key settings on
> your website.
>
> Please make the Super key work in console. What has to
> be done?

I don't have a Super key - or do I? aaah - but anyway, if it
doesn't work like the way I describe for other keys, it
doesn't work according to that method :)

Anyway on the TODO list is to proofread that old tutorial and
make a  blog post of it. Stay tuned...

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/blog/climbing-gear/climbing-gear.html

--
underground experts united