Re: Make Super key work in console - was Re: math (was: Re: not good pro

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Make Super key work in console - was Re: math (was: Re: not good proposal: "C-z <letter>" reserved for users)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 21:26:02 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

> That key between Control and Alternative? Or dentist have
> taken it out by mistake?

That is keycode 125 according to showkey(1) (do
'chmod +s /bin/showkey' if it doesn't work) so with the
console key workaround it would work.

> I am descending rather, mostly into dark pits as 10-30
> meters deep, climbing by necessity, using Grigri and other
> stuff.

Really? Cool! Photos?

> Good to see that, I may consider at some places making my
> sleeping place on the tree. I can get some details from the
> picture. You have not damage the tree by using those belts.
> Now to stay on topic ;-) how did you use Emacs there, was it
> for calculation of forces?

See for example:

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/wood.el

But mostly Emacs was used to build and maintain a rational
mind which was then applied to construction :P

Emacs was of course used to do the HTML and CSS. Winter theme!

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/blog/tree-house/tree-house.html
  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/blog/global.css

Special mention: Using Tramp made the workflow soo much better
and faster! So thank you, Tramp maintainer(s)! (and whoever
genius who first thought of it!)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573