Re: Using unmaintained plugins

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Using unmaintained plugins
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 07:03:33 +0300

* Bithov Vinu <bithov.vinub@gmail.com> [2021-04-20 23:20]:
> This argument seems reductive at best - we are yet to know where
> in the brain conciousness derives, or even if it is in the brain
> at all rather than in a "soul" of some sort - yet the majority of
> people agree that conciousness, as it is commonly understood,
> exists.

Including scientists from Max Planck Institute, those researching
quantum physics, they found there is no matter, and matter must come
from something which is nothing, in other words something
spiritual. Recommended is to listen to Hans-Peter Dürr.

> We (and by we I mean humanity as a collective) know the precise probabilities
> that a subatomic particle (or wave??) is in a certain state.
> We have no idea why it is that way, but we most certainly now it is.

That is quantym physics, in the end, scientists in quantum physics can
prove that matter is not there. Sounds contradictive to everything we
know.

> > Especially me, who is one of them:
> > https://html.duckduckgo.com/html/?q=children+who+remember+past+lives
> >
> > cannot easily just say that "memory decays".
>
> I'm immediately skeptical of this claim - I have trouble believing that
> you are able to remember your past lives - not just because there
> is no research whatsoever that shows any evidence that the concept of past
> lives exists.

There is a lot of research and a lot of evidences. To say there is no
research one would need to know ALL of the human knowledge. And
research on the subject is older than you think.

Would you have trouble believing that I remember I was on swimming
pool last Sunday? That is the same, I know I was, and somebody comes
and tells me, no you did not. What a uncomfortable situation. It is
also not important. And it is not about believing. Somebody simply
tells experience. When I started talking with 3 years, I had no reason
whatsoever to lie around.