icomplete-vertical-mode not taking effect

From: arvid-harnack
Subject: icomplete-vertical-mode not taking effect
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 21:51:17 +0200 (CEST)

Obviously someone did it that way.   So in your opinion the comment was not
about

logic or reason ?  How should it work then?  Many would criticise it actually.

When you think about the user first, you reap the benefits.  I used to fume at
criticism

when I was a junior programmer decades ago.  Not today.  Just swallow it as one
is supposed

to do at work doing serious jobs.