icomplete-vertical-mode not taking effect

From: arvid-harnack
Subject: icomplete-vertical-mode not taking effect
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 18:31:45 +0200 (CEST)

Am starting to have enough of free software.  After sending a
bug-report, I got a response that the method of enabling
icomplete-vertical-mode is good as it is, followed by getting the
bug-report closed.

Am beginning to think that the reason is actually malice mixed
with a good dose of stupidity.  Because as long as the
implementation is capable of enabling the mode, things are great.
Very superficial way at dealing with bug-reports.

It could also be that the bug-report subject was not good enough
for Lars to understand my intention.  Could people who agree with
the change help me out on this?

Sincerely

--------