Re: Running makefiles from emacs

From: mrf
Subject: Re: Running makefiles from emacs
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 11:13:00 +0300

Arthur Miller writes:

> Yes, TCC comes with a similar hack, but the C script is independent of
> the compiler and you don't need to clutter each and every file with bash
> script and linker/compiler directives in each file either.

Yes exactly, I can make this line smaller (with one line) without my file time
stamp
hack but then it will compile each time I run this script and also I can
use cc instead of gcc which will select default compiler in your system.

What makes me believe my hack is better than Tiny CC and what you send
is that my hack gives my the ability to use all the compiler
optimizations of gcc (performant scripts).

my hack is acting as stupid simple build system.