Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 20:33:51 +0100

Humberto Freitas wrote:

>> The whole world is trying to isolate Putin, so we
>> should to.
>
> Are you sure?

100%

> So should we isolate Americans for all the bad things and
> wars they, the government, does throughout all the world???

In 2003 (attack on Iraq) there was a huge anti-war movement,
just like there was before that in the 1968~1975 period (war
in Vietnam).

So yes, if the US - or anyone else - heads for something
similar everyone who is opposed to that should protest in
whatever small or big ways they are capable of mustering from
their position and POV in society.

Just like the response to this atrocity will send a signal to
everyone in the future who will ever entertain such ideas!

The FOSS world should say clearly and officially that the
concept and ideals of free software are 100% incompatible with
wars of aggression! Does Not Compute!

We are AGAINST this war! No excuses!

--
underground experts united