Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 15:34:32 +0100

goncholden wrote:

> Am not criticising you. Just stating how things are. One can
> make comments and have all the good intentions in the world.
> I just find westerners naive.

Eh, we westerners are the only ones who have a force
comparable to Russia's ...

But no one is saying NATO or even Ukraine is perfect in
any way!

We focus on this war in particular, it's as simple as that.

> As is saying that peace will be established in exchange for
> conceding some territories - also naive.

Well, you said it so you describe yourself I take it ...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal