Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Humberto Freitas
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 18:13:17 +0100

Hey guys,

> The whole world is trying to isolate Putin, so we should to.
Are you sure? So should we isolate Americans for all the bad things and wars
they, the government, does throughout all the world??? Hum 🧐

We should not take sides on this one…

Russians are not the enemy. As it happens always, governments have their
agendas despite what their people think or do.

This is just politics, nothing else…

Atentamente,

Humberto Freitas

Telemóvel: +244 944 775 334
Email: humberto.freitas310@gmail.com
Angola
”Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.” The Foundation by Isaac Asimov
(Violência é o último refúgio do incompetente)

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/