Re: Emacs help from terminal

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Emacs help from terminal
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 11:52:52 -0400

Yeah I usually use 'vterm' since even though a lot of people praise 'eshell'
for running commands, a lot of the output that is received comes out jenky, and
this isn't necessarily for ncurses stuff, but for normal commands.

I've tried to incorporate popper into my workflow which works fine on Linux
(Manjaro) with (M-`) for the keybinding, but on MacOS, it never comes up.

I still have no idea why I can't combine M-` on MacOS in Emacs. I've tried
using 'C-h k' but no response with that combo.

Still a mystery to me.