Re: Emacs help from terminal

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: Emacs help from terminal
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 09:48:52 +0200

    Samuel> I still have no idea why I can't combine M-` on MacOS in Emacs.
I've tried using 'C-h k' but no response with that combo.

MacOS has a tendency to steal those bindings. Which key are you using
as Meta? I have Meta mapped to "control" and can use M-` (I can also
access Command-` in Emacs, where it produces C-`. Thereʼs a setting in
Keyboard->Shortcuts for Command-` that you might need to disable).

Robert