Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 03:44:46 +0200

uzibalqa <uzibalqa@proton.me> writes:

> I do not see it is only me that gets shot, because the
> command
>
> emacs -q --no-site-file --no-splash
>
> also displays a black background, whereas "emacs -Q" gives a white
> background.

I wonder if your init file could be loaded if it is also your custom
file?

Anyway, I now would try to check (mapcar #'car load-history) for stuff
under your home dir.  You could compare the result with the result of
eval'ing that in emacs -Q and look for differences (using diff or Ediff
or whatever).

Michael.