Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation

From: uzibalqa
Subject: Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 18:54:03 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Wednesday, October 12th, 2022 at 6:25 PM, Michael Heerdegen
<michael_heerdegen@web.de> wrote:

> uzibalqa uzibalqa@proton.me writes:
>
> > That does solve anything because customarily one does not use
> > --no-x-resources when calling emacs.
>

> What is the problem to solve then?
>
> Michael.

The problem is that one uses a fresh emacs session, emacs should not have
these x resources set up, because emacs will actually make use of them.
Whilst emacs makes use of them, I do not see that emacs can also refresh
them (remove them perhaps) to got the user vanilla emacs.