Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 22:51:55 +0200

uzibalqa <uzibalqa@proton.me> writes:

> I have not personally added them.  Nevertheless, how can I remove them
> exactly?

You did not edit the Xresources file?  Very strange, I don't know how
that can be.

Anyway, in Gnu Emacs the file is by default located at "~/.Xresources" -
just remove the emacs related lines, syntax should be understandable.

If the behavior does not come from that file, I'm out, I'm not using the
resources mechanism myself.

Michael.