RE: [External] : Re: Setting value 1 when matching two strings

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : Re: Setting value 1 when matching two strings
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:41:04 +0000

> What I did was look at the emacs website displaying
> everything on one web page. The Gnu Emacs Info Viewer,
> is that when you type "info" at the shell command line?

I recommend you stay in Emacs and ask Emacs.  All of the
Emacs doc - all of its (and other) manuals are available
in Emacs.

`C-h i' takes you to this wonderful world.  There you'll
find "An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp" and
all the rest.

The external Info viewer you mention is similar, but the
Info inside Emacs is superior - because it's inside
Emacs.  You have all of Emacs and its help system ready
to hand while you use Info inside Emacs.