RE: [External] : Re: How to make M-x TAB not work on (interactive) decla

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : Re: How to make M-x TAB not work on (interactive) declaration?
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 17:07:21 +0000

> > You are not willing to understand. I suspect you also will not believe
> > me if I tell you all my dogs have green hair.
>
> I am very willing to understand. This should not be place of laughing
> me out because I keep asking questions.

Agreed 100%.  I think you are genuinely trying
to understand, and that's behind your questions.

I think the replies you've gotten already might
well help you understand.  Please consider
rereading them.

Sometimes it takes a little extra pondering,
then suddenly a light bulb goes on, just by
seeing something a little differently.

(I remember that happening to me in a Physics
class when the concept of a "field" finally
grabbed hold of me.)