Re: (*) -> 1

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: (*) -> 1
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 16:56:21 +0100

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> Convention in multiplication is that there must be two numbers, that
> is not followed, something else is followed.

There is no such convention.

> I expect it then also here, but it does not work:

You don't listen to or don't understand what people write.  Could you
please try to do that before continuing this discussion?  It doesn't
seem to be the case that you are consulting the references that had been
presented to you.  So why are you keeping asking?

Sorry to be direct like this, but what you are doing had been quite
unfriendly for a while now.

Michael.