Re: Need help with cleaning up a working GNU Autotools setup

From: Sune
Subject: Re: Need help with cleaning up a working GNU Autotools setup
Date: 8 Oct 2005 14:57:18 -0700

Yes, that's exactly what I want. If I only add what you suggest then
'make clean', 'make install' etc won't automagically be provided by
Automake. I guess I would also loose the configuration set up by
Autoconf(?).

I'm afraid that if I start to add parts outside the Autotools
environment, I may end up in a maintenance nightmare.

Do you, or someone you know, knows how this can be done? Surely
Autotools can be used to set up a tailor-made make environment this
way(?)

Sune