[Help-gnucap] Re: Time step control

From: a r
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Re: Time step control
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 17:37:41 +0000

I've just noticed that for larger circuits itl4=4 is prohibitive
(gnucap tries to decrease timestep all the time).

What I am using in practical simulation is ether:
.option method=trap dtmin=1e-16 abstol=1e-13 vntol=1e-7 chgtol=1e-15
reltol=1e-4 itl3=3 itl4=6
or:
.option method=euler dtmin=1e-16 abstol=1e-13 vntol=1e-7 chgtol=1e-15
reltol=1e-4 itl3=3 itl4=10

-r.