Re: [Help-gnucap] Time step control

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Time step control
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 13:18:16 -0500

On Saturday 01 December 2007, a r wrote:
> That's why I have added some MOS devices (to make sure Gnucap
> will "notice" the transition).
> Do they have problems with timestep control as well?

No, but they won't cover for the problem elsewhere.

For now, make the steps smaller.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice
this one.

The problem is with discrete events generated by analog
components.  Digital devices work, and the "switch" does step
control correctly.  Analog behavior of analog components is
correct.

The code isn't there.  I know what to do.  It's a matter of
deciding what to do first, and over the last year or so I have
prioritized the plugin system.

I will look at it in the next few days.