Re: [Help-gnucap] Problem attaching models

From: Rubén Gómez Antolí
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Problem attaching models
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:36:58 +0100

Hello all again,

Rubén Gómez Antolí wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> [...]

> * The problem:
>
> I can't attach anything:

[...]

> gnucap> attach asrc.so
> attach asrc.so
>        ^ ? asrc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
> gnucap> attach ./asrc.so
> attach ./asrc.so
>        ^ ? ./asrc.so: failed to map segment from shared object:
> Operation not permitted

In other machine with a new gnucap snapshot installation:

address@hidden:~/Fuentes/gnucap-2008-02-11$ gnucap -a
models-ngspice17/asrc/asrc.so prueba.ckt
Gnucap 2008.02.10 RCS 26.71
The Gnu Circuit Analysis Package
Never trust any version less than 1.0
Copyright 1982-2007, Albert Davis
Gnucap comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome
to redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later.
See the file "COPYING" for details.
attach models-ngspice17/asrc/asrc.so
       ^ ? models-ngspice17/asrc/asrc.so: undefined symbol: CKTfndBranch

Don't attach again but error is diferent.

Debian Sid in this machine, but i386 flavour.

> And, I don't know why "get" command don't run:
>
> gnucap> get Fuente_no_lineal_Gnucap.ckt
> get Fuente_no_lineal_Gnucap.ckt
> ^ ? what's this?

Get command don't run too:

gnucap> get prueba.ckt
get prueba.ckt
^ ? what's this?

Is a depreceated command?

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.