[Help-gnunet] What about a Wiki

From: Moratinos Sébastien
Subject: [Help-gnunet] What about a Wiki
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 22:08:48 +0100

Hello,

I missed many page of documentation.
In particular all the configuration part.
I did not see it :(

Furthermore, I had problems with the French translation (bug Drupal).

Then I am say "why the blog and the documentation are on the same site?"
Why not a wiki ? It's a perfect solution for a collaborative documentation, and more user friendly.

I decided to copy all the documentation to a Wiki.

I almost ended all the part in English except the developer handbook (yet), and I'm translating all doc in french.
Later, I shall like adding more diagram, image, etc....
I chose dokuwiki (https://www.dokuwiki.org/), because I know it and because I like the fact that it hasn't database (it's only simple files) and just install PHP.

At the moment it is hosted on my local machine and not accessible from outside, but if you find that it is a good idea, I would give you all files, in order to host a GNUnet wiki, and test it.
I am ready to put a lot into this wiki.

So, what about a Wiki ?

Sébastien Moratinos