addresse in System Domain

From: Eric Heintzmann
Subject: addresse in System Domain
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:55:02 +0100

        Hi,
I m currently trying to package Addresses for debian.
It works fine if I install it in its default place (Local Domain).

But the debian policy (see chapter 9.1.2 ) and FHS don't allow packagers
to install files under /usr/local

Of course I tried to install addresses in System Domain but that doesn't
work :

. /usr/lib/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
openapp AddressManager.app

AddressManager[2269] Problem locating framework Addresses

AddressManager[2269] Problem locating framework AddressView

AddressManager[2269] No config

AddressManager[2269] File NSData.m: 144. In readContentsOfFile Open (o)
attempt failed - bad path

AddressManager[2269] ADPersonView.m:42  Assertion failed in
ADPersonView(class), method loadRessources.  Labels.dict could not be
loaded!

AddressManager[2269] Exception occured while loading model:
ADPersonView.m:42  Assertion failed in ADPersonView(class), method
loadRessources.  Labels.dict could not be loaded!

AddressManager[2269] Failed to load Nib

AddressManager[2269] Cannot load the main model file 'AddressManager'

Segmentation fault

Any ideas ?