RE: addresse in System Domain

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: RE: addresse in System Domain
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:26:52 -0500

I think that this can be solved, if you are installing in a different place
than the default, by compiling with GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR set:

make GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR=$(GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT)
make GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR=$(GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT) install

I've also found a bug in gnustep-base that prevented GNUstep from using a more
robust method of finding the framework location. I'll commit that shortly.
After that change everything works for me and I don't have to make any extra
links anywhere.