Re: pl2link error while installing application? [MacOS problem]

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Re: pl2link error while installing application? [MacOS problem]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:00:05 +0100

Hi everyone,

Almost there now, I have Affiche compiled and running locally! That is to say the 'sudo make' command got far enough to compile everything fine so that I can run the app from it's directory:

openapp ./Affiche.app

However when ever I try to 'make' I'm still getting this strange error pl2link error/ dynamic library not loading (see below). Has anybody else here installed this using DarwinPorts. gnustep is a great environment I'd love to start using it.

Regards,
        Daniel

PS - here is the error I get when I try to sudo make an app:

Daniel$ ~/Desktop/gnustep/Affiche Daniel$ sudo make

Making all for app Affiche...
Creating Affiche.app/Resources/Affiche.desktop...
dyld: Library not loaded: libgnustep-base.dylib.1.12
  Referenced from: /opt/local/GNUstep/System/Tools/pl2link
  Reason: image not found
make[1]: *** [Affiche.app/Resources/Affiche.desktop] Error 133
make: *** [Affiche.all.app.variables] Error 2