Re: emacsclient and gworkspace

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: emacsclient and gworkspace
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:47:07 -0400

On 13 Mar 2007, monsieur.camille@gmail.com wrote:

> but don't work. When I selected "emacsclient" on a text file with the
> right button, nothing append (the emacs server is running, of course)

Strange, I have been using emacsclient with GWorkspace for years with no
problem. Is the app showing in the "Tools panel" for the file type? How
did you try to open the file?

I will send you my emacs wrapper privately to see if it works better.

Charles

--
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk ?"
Microsoft spel chekar vor sail, worgs grate !!