Re: emacsclient and gworkspace

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: emacsclient and gworkspace
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:48:13 -0400

On 13 Mar 2007, monsieur.camille@gmail.com wrote:

> No, I'm talking about the "right-click open with" menu who list the
> app in the Tools Inspector

Ah, I see, on the appicon in the icon path. I haven't noticed this
before since the source of GWorkspace doesn't come with a changelog.

> ps -Ac | fgrep emacsserver

If and when you move up to emacs 22, change emacsserver to emacs since
emacsclient have been changed to a pure elisp implementation and there
is no more emacsserver process.

Charles

--
There are no threads in a.b.p.erotica,  so there's no  gain in using a
threaded news reader.