help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Help making a second player locally -- did the fir

From: Andy Armstrong
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Help making a second player locally -- did the first one get thru?
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:36:00 +0000

Thank you very much!

I however have a couple of other modifications that I would need.

I would want the 2 local players to be playing against the computer co-operatively. So they would be helping one another instead of being a deathmatch.

Can you point me to the correct section of code in order to do this?

Thank you .

P.s - what development environment do you use for coding this game - Im trying to use eclipse - but I cannot use eclipse and windows when you recommend using msys instead of mingw!

Thanks

Andy

Andrew Armstrong
Tel: (+44)01962 815 898