help-liquidwar6

[Help-liquidwar6] Help making a second player locally -- did the first o

From: Andy Armstrong
Subject: [Help-liquidwar6] Help making a second player locally -- did the first one get thru?
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 21:41:13 +0000

Hey everyone!

I am new to working on Liquid wars and struggling to understand how the game works. I understand now the importance of guile and some of the main c code.

However I am trying to make a modification to the game so that there can be 2 local players against the computer ai. I think this would involve a second call to lw6-make-cursor I think but im really not sure.

Any useful advice would be INCREDIBLY helpful!

Please respond!

Andy

Andrew Armstrong
Tel: (+44)01962 815 898