koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha's i18n & l10n

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha's i18n & l10n
Date: Wed Nov 6 02:07:04 2002

Dorian Meid wrote:

Ola Francisco,
nice to hear from someone from spain willing to contribute to koha.
At the moment we have a very active french translation-team and mainly
me as the german translatin-"team".
At this point Koha implements a templating-system for i18n and l10n.
See http://www.koha.org/contribute/templating/index.html for more
information.
Not all scripts have been templated yet and we're also still lacking
some routines for l10n.

Note that I suggested the 2 new french developers (hdl and David) to work on templating everything in koha.
I think it's a not-to-hard job, and a good way to enter koha code.
David already did one in admin
hdl already did one (newbasket2.pl, commited by me yesterday, after some testing) too.

If 1.2 manager wants to backport them from main branch to 1.2, it should be easy and without pain.
--
Paul