koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] (no subject)

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] (no subject)
Date: Mon Apr 7 01:38:02 2003

Emiliano Marmonti wrote:

Dear Pat:

I've read that in 1.91 the spanish translation is not included, is that right?

No, it's not right :-)
I've included in the release ALL translation, but i think that only english (native dev), and french (my mother language) are uptodate. And i can say that important modifs in templates haven't been reported to other languages. So i'm sure they won't work well.

Anybody is working on it? We really need it, I've seen that there are some parts in 1.90 that are transalated to spanish, and think I've seen spanish images (is that OK?) but I could'nt use it. Only could use at 'system- preferences' 'opac languages' set to 'es'. I don't know if the images are there in the 1.90 package or not and how to use it?

 Do you know if is there some advances in spanish translation?

Thanks a lot.
Emiliano Marmonti.

PD: We're trying to start a global test in Argentina using Koha in some University Libraries.
PD2: When it'll be the next IRC meeting? Could I join?

everybody is welcome :

8 April 2003 1200 PST (GMT-7)
 Paul state of 2.0
 Nick state of Docs