koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] I will not give up untill someone...

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] I will not give up untill someone...
Date: Mon Sep 29 00:15:03 2003

Chris Cormack wrote:
Nope it sure isnt. It is too late to think about it for koha 2.0. But
there is no reason we cant have a discussion with all the developers
post release and decide to work on a gettext solution to help with
translation.

We wont get rid of the templates, since the templates allow you to
change much much more than language strings. But we might want to
suplement their use with using gettext modules.

The 2.0.0 release manager (me :-) ) 100% agree. He would have said this if kiwis were not working many hours before europeans :-)

--
Paul POULAIN