koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] I will not give up untill someone...

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] I will not give up untill someone...
Date: Mon Sep 29 02:03:07 2003

On 2003-09-28 19:13:35 +0100 Benedykt <address@hidden> wrote:

...untill someone gives me an explicit reason why we do not have a localization of koha the way it is suggested on the web (cpan.org).

Time.

Do you know if any of the localisation (nb spelling! Use English if you are not USian! ;-) ) modules are in the basic perl installation? I couldn't see any and it's a pain to depend on yet another module.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden