koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] is everything templified?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] is everything templified?
Date: Mon Sep 29 02:20:02 2003

On 2003-09-28 13:10:56 +0100 Benedykt <address@hidden> wrote:
Therefore I am still longing for a solution that would extract all the language strings into a file (or there could be several of them) which, in

I'd like the installer to go this way, but it won't happen for 2.0. I think it might be the section that will benefit most from the approach, but there are places where koha gives the templates English text at the moment which would also benefit.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden